Ratan Tata after donating 1500 crores for Coronavirus fight has opened doors of his Taj Hotel too | Ratan Tata Taj hotel
As the number of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases rises in India, Ratan Tata , Chairman Tata Trusts and Chairman Emeritus Tata Sons, committed Rs 500 crore towards the manufacturing of personal protective equipment, respiratory systems, testing kits and other things needed to fight it. Soon Tata and Sons, the holding firm of the Tata group companies, announced an additional ₹1,000 crore support towards COVID-19 and related activities. Now the business magnate with a golden heart has taken it a step further. He has thrown open the doors of his luxury Taj Hotel for the medical personnel.HO HO
The news was shared by Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Vindu Dara Singh in his tweet.|Ratan Tata Taj hotel
Earlier Tata group already announced 1500 crores to fight COVID19.
Calling COVID-19 crisis as ‘one of the toughest challenges that the human race will face’, the 82-year-old businessman, who is well known for his philanthropy, shared the note from his charitable organisation. He captioned the post, “Tata Trusts and Tata group companies have in the past risen to the needs of the nation. At this moment, the need of the hour is greater.
This donation is so far the biggest contribution made by any Indian.
- How To Start a Blog – Beginner’s Guide for 2020Alright! So in this blog we will learn how to write a blog and earn more and get it indexed in google listing and platform where we should write a blog
- Is the Internet Resilient Enough to Withstand Coronavirus?It’s being called the world’s biggest work-from-home experiment. With concerns growing over the spread of the Coronavirus, schools and businesses around… Read more: Is the Internet Resilient Enough to Withstand Coronavirus?
- Coronavirus in India: 80% patients will recover on their own, claim scientistsThe World Health Organisation has already declared the outbreak a ‘global emergency’, stopping short of terming it a pandemic New Delhi:… Read more: Coronavirus in India: 80% patients will recover on their own, claim scientists
- Best Content Writing jobs in 2020 | Job SearchWriting is a dream job, but not for everyone. Some writers are hired to write product descriptions for catalogs, and some… Read more: Best Content Writing jobs in 2020 | Job Search
- Hollywood actor Idris Elba tests positive for coronavirusIdris Elba also extended condolences to those who’ve lost close ones or who have lost their economic livelihoods as businesses across the globe shut down.
Also see our post on : CORONAVIRUS TIPS