Stage 1 – Imported Cases
When virus has been transmitted by people traveling from abroad. Then it is the initial stage of the virus. In India, the initial virus carriers are believed to be a group of Italians, who later tested positive for COVID -19.
Stage 2 – Local Transmission
When people come in contact with those who have travel history to countries affected by a coronavirus . Then it is the second stage. India is currently in the second stage of the coronavirus outbreak.
Stage 3 -Community Transmission
This happens when the infected person has not come in contact with anyone who has travel history to affected countries. Large scale spread of coronavirus takes place in this stage .
Stage 4 – Epidemic
This is the last stage of the coronavirus outbreak. There was an exponentially rising number of confirmed cases and deaths in this stage.
If you like this article share it among others to spread awareness and give us a thumb up and your views below in comment box 🙂
- Top 10 K-Drama List
- Lionel Messi Shines in Inter Miami’s Leagues Cup Triumph against Orlando City
- Heartstopper Season Two Review: An Even Sweeter and Lovelier LGBTQ+ Teen Drama
- Unveiling the Rising Star: Ahn Bo-hyun – A Versatile Actor Redefining Korean Dramas
- Women IPL (WPL) 2023 Schedule, List of Teams & Players, Match Time-Table
- Top 10 Facts About Virat Kohli – The King
- FAQ About Mouse Pads
- Personalized Corporate Gifting Solution
- Printed T-Shirt For Men | 2021 Men’s Fashion Guide
- Independence Day Decoration Items
There’s no content to show here yet.