Stage 1 – Imported Cases
When virus has been transmitted by people traveling from abroad. Then it is the initial stage of the virus. In India, the initial virus carriers are believed to be a group of Italians, who later tested positive for COVID -19.
Stage 2 – Local Transmission
When people come in contact with those who have travel history to countries affected by a coronavirus . Then it is the second stage. India is currently in the second stage of the coronavirus outbreak.
Stage 3 -Community Transmission
This happens when the infected person has not come in contact with anyone who has travel history to affected countries. Large scale spread of coronavirus takes place in this stage .
Stage 4 – Epidemic
This is the last stage of the coronavirus outbreak. There was an exponentially rising number of confirmed cases and deaths in this stage.
If you like this article share it among others to spread awareness and give us a thumb up and your views below in comment box 🙂
- FAQ About Mouse Pads
- Personalized Corporate Gifting Solution
- Online Internship For School and College Students
- Printed T-Shirt For Men | 2021 Men’s Fashion Guide
- Independence Day Decoration Items
- Online Stationery Solution India
- Buy Pen Online – Detailed Guide 2020
- Best Stationery Shop In Delhi
- Buy Copies and Registers Online
- Customized T-Shirts Online
Your site doesn’t have any tags, so there’s nothing to display here at the moment.